OluKai footwear is guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects for one year from the date of purchase. Footwear covered by the OluKai guarantee will be replaced at OluKai Benelux discretion.
THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS ARE COVERED BY THE OLUKAI GUARANTEE:
- Straps pulling out where soles are not excessively worn.
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers and footbeds.
WHAT'S NOT COVERED:
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Outsole wearing out or worn through
- Skateboard or bicycle abuse
- Cuts, scratches, burns etc.
- Shrinkage from overexposure to extreme heat
- Anything not listed will be solely determined by OluKai Benelux
If your slippers, sandals or shoes are covered by the warranty, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com, together with an explanation, the purchase date and photos of the damage or the defect. Always send a copy of the packing slip and/or invoice number of your purchase of our webshop, so we can help you many times faster.
If you have purchased the product elsewhere, please contact the relevant saleschannel first.
For more questions about caring for your OluKai footwear and our guarantee, please see our comprehensive .